I just love when I find these easy to do creative crafty projects. I see them and I think to myself, "I can do that" and I never do. Well I found a project in an old scrapbook magazine that I thought was super cool and easy. With money being a little tighter this year, I was trying to find crafts that I can do as Christmas presents, so I no longer had the option of not doing the project, I had to try. I was so glad that I did, this project not only turned out great, but it has meaning, and it was SUPER easy. All I did was buy some very inexpensive candle holders at Michael's, found a picture that I liked and printed it onto a transparency, used my Xyron sticker maker, and there you have it folks. For this first one I found a picture on the Internet, and created this for some wine lovers.

This next one was a picture that I had taken at a beach where we played for many summers in Maui. I really like this one because right where the sun is, will be about where the flame will hit from the candle. I then added some sand and some little shells, and it was PERFECT!


This last one was another photo that I take while on our trip in Hawaii. It's a Bird of Paradise, and for this one I printed it in black and white. I think for this one I may use three tealights instead of just one.
1 comment:
These are great. What is a Xyron sticker maker and did you stick the transparency sticker to the front of the glass? These are nice too because they can be so personal! The sunset one is my favorite too.
Post a Comment