Here is another picture taken from my lobby. I couldn't believe how many people were here. It was CRAZY!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Christmas in November?
When I returned to work the Monday after Halloween, I was EXTREMELY annoyed that the Christmas decorations were already up on The Row . Really, could we at least get through Thanksgiving first? I was twice as annoyed when my office received the flyer letting us know that the Tree Lighting Ceremony would be held on November 18th. Are these people serious? Well guess where I was last night? After hearing about all the fun things they were going to have out here, I thought it would be fun for Noa and I to hang out on the Row for the evening. I'm so happy I did. Kainoa had a blast, and it actually got me into the Holiday Spirit. Here are some pictures of Kainoa enjoying the festivities.


Here is another picture taken from my lobby. I couldn't believe how many people were here. It was CRAZY!
Here is another picture taken from my lobby. I couldn't believe how many people were here. It was CRAZY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My two favorite guys




No comments:
Post a Comment