Friday, October 5, 2007

Walking for Grandpa


Tomorrow is the big day. Mom, Koa, Brent, Auntie Noe, Uncle Pat, Auntie Theresa, Shaun, Nicole, maybe even grandma, Dante, and I, are walking for Alzheimer's. Even though he passed on over 9 months ago, I still see him in everyday things, and remember him always. Sometimes I remember with a smile, but more often than not I still remember him with tears. It still seems so fresh, and I still can't believe that he's gone. I'm so happy that my family is pulling together and walking as a team tomorrow. He was our rock, and I know he's going to be looking down, and be so proud of us. We love you grandpa.... Thanks again to those of you that have supported any of my family including myself with the memory walk, and if you haven't seen my page yet, follow this page to get you there, and check it out.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=222415&supId=169134219

No comments:


My two favorite guys