
I look at this picture and my heart has mixed emotions. It's sad because my baby is no longer a baby, yet excited about the adventures to come. He's struggling a little with going to school this year. It's a whole new world. He keeps telling me that "it's not so fun." With each day it gets a little better. As much as he says he dislikes it though, he's doing great. His teachers are constantly telling me how great he is in class, and what a good listener he is. Then I look at this picture and think OH CRAP, I AM IN FOR IT!!! Look at how handsome he is, what are we going to do? The girls already act silly around him, all giggly and stuff, they laugh at every silly thing he does. I just want to look at them and say, "really, he's not that funny." When I go to pick him up, they're usually on the playground, and all the little girls come running up to me saying, "Hi Kainoa's mommy," as if they're already trying to score points with me. I'm really thinking that keeping him locked up at home is starting to look like a good option. :o)




2 comments:
such a cutie! Don't worry, he is going to love school after a couple of months! That is how Josh was too!
He is growing up so fast! I hope he starts enjoying school more. My little cousins are going to have all the girls chasing them..they can't help it :-)
Post a Comment