![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, June 12, 2009
Six years!!!
Last Tuesday, June 9th, I celebrated 6 years of being the mom to the most amazing blessing I could have been given. To think that six years have actually gone by, just blows me away. Gone are the days of needing mommy to do everything for him. Now we celebrate the days of independence and being a "big" boy. It's amazing to watch him grow, and slowly become his own person. To see him take on some of my traits as well as Dante's and still manage to have his own as well. Being the mom of a six year old takes a little more patience then in the past. He knows EVERYTHING (I thought those were the teenage years), and loves to speak out of turn to get his point across (again, teenage years), but he is still that same sweet love bug he's always been, which makes it so much easier to look past the not so fun stuff. Sunday night, he came and sat with me and said, "Mommy, now that I'm six, next I'm going to be seven, then eight, then nine, then ten." I told him that I will be excited for ALL of those birthdays, but right now, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy SIX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My two favorite guys





No comments:
Post a Comment