Yes, Kainoa had asked Grandma Deloris (my mother-in-law) for a gumball machine. I must have told him more times then I can count that he can't have one, yet there it was in all of it's red splendor. Not like I can send it back to grandma. I know I've read it before, but I guess it's really true, when mom says no, just ASK GRANDMA!!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
When mom says no, ASK GRANDMA...
Kainoa is getting smarter. He's learning how to manipulate situations, which in my eyes is not a good thing at all!!! If I say no, he asks daddy, since daddy is a bigger sucker than me. Well daddy has learned to ask, "well, what did mommy say?" So, I thought we were in the clear, since Dante and I were now both on the same page as far as what was or wasn't allowed, especially when it came to Christmas. Kainoa had a few things on his list this year that just weren't going to happen, BIG brother and a BIG sister (not even Santa can pull that one off), Wii (Grandma has one, and uses it as bait to get him to come over, we've been instructed that we aren't allowed to purchase one), and Heely's ( I despise them, no offense to anyone out there who has bought them for their children, me personally, it will always be a no. Just can't stand kids in the mall zooming in front of me on them, drives me crazy). With all that said, I thought everything was covered, until this showed up on Christmas day.
Yes, Kainoa had asked Grandma Deloris (my mother-in-law) for a gumball machine. I must have told him more times then I can count that he can't have one, yet there it was in all of it's red splendor. Not like I can send it back to grandma. I know I've read it before, but I guess it's really true, when mom says no, just ASK GRANDMA!!!
Yes, Kainoa had asked Grandma Deloris (my mother-in-law) for a gumball machine. I must have told him more times then I can count that he can't have one, yet there it was in all of it's red splendor. Not like I can send it back to grandma. I know I've read it before, but I guess it's really true, when mom says no, just ASK GRANDMA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My two favorite guys




No comments:
Post a Comment