MOST of the time I'm glad that I have the kid that will "just do it". It's also USUALLY fun to watch Kainoa do new things... Well, my heart quickly learned that such is not always the case. My company had a holiday party this past weekend, and instead of doing a fancy adult party, we decided to do something for the families, it is the holidays after all. So we headed out to an indoor rock climbing facility, however there was so much more stuff to do, that it took a while to get people on the wall. Well, apparently it was my little one that thought he needed to get it started. I was very supportive and encouraging, seriously not thinking he would get too high before he wanted to get down. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! Kainoa made it almost to the top. He was like Spider Man, and just kept getting higher and higher. It eventually got to a point where my eyes started to tear, and my thoughts were, I know that guy is trained to work here and all, but does he realize that's MY BABY UP THERE!!! Well, Kainoa knew his limits, and just before reaching the top, he was ready to come down. WHEW, glad that adventure is over. Here are some pictures below taken at the event.



No comments:
Post a Comment