Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunny Seattle???


My husband Dante is in LOVE with Seattle. If I said let's move to Seattle, I don't think he'd be able to contain himself. I've been telling him for at least three years that I'm an island girl, and island girls don't do cold, wet Seattle. So, for our 10 year wedding anniversary last Friday, he decided that we were going to spend the weekend in Seattle. I think he thought that if he took me to Seattle, I would love it as much as he does. He's always told me that it doesn't rain "that much" in Seattle, because every time that he's been there it hasn't rained. So, I checked the weather report before we left, and the forecast stated rain on Friday AND Sunday. I smugly passed on the information to my wonderful hubby, and felt like the true victor in this Seattle battle. Well, the weather channel lied!!! It was the absolute most beautiful weekend, in an even more beautiful city. My heart has softened toward you Seattle. Still don't think I could live there, but I sure can't wait to visit again.

No comments:


My two favorite guys