This past weekend we took our yearly trip to hang out with dad for his birthday in Sonora. Dad had called me earlier in the week to share with me how much snow they had gotten. He said it just kept falling and falling. This concerned me a little, since I really didn't want to purchase snow chains just to go to Sonora for the weekend. So we decided we would take our chances. We left Saturday morning, and when we had gotten into town, you could see the snow on the side of the roads. This was crazy, I've never seen the snow so low. As we headed up the hill it was everywhere. Kainoa was so excited, and couldn't wait to get out there and play.

Here is a picture of him and Avo having a snowball fight. My dad was having just as much fun as Kainoa was. It was so much fun to watch them.

Here is Kainoa sledding down the hill on the side of the house. I love this picture!! His face was so excited, and filled with joy.

Here are the boys playing cards (Winnie the Pooh Uno). Can you see Kainoa's poker face?

This is Kainoa and his Avo after blowing out the candles... We had a great weekend. Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
1 comment:
Um...
I want to be invited to a party where the dessert is individual molten lava chocolate cakes!!!
Decadent!
Post a Comment